Friday, March 22, 2013

Gradient Dot Nails!

Hello!

Today I've got my first dotticure to show you! I really like this manicure, and I hope you do too!

I'm gonna start out with a swatch of my base color, OPI Berlin There Done That.


I love this color. It's a nice grey, but it also has some sort of pink undertones. This is three easy coats.


I decided to try to gradient dots using Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Gentle Blossom (the light turquoise) and JulieG Shark's Cove.


I've seen this type of design floating around in the blog world and wanted to try it myself. I'm really happy with how this turned out!


I think the next time I try this, I'll use a third color to dot with. It was hard trying not to overlap dots of the same color.


I had a hard time color correcting these photos, so my hands are a little redder than usual, but the polish colors are pretty close to their true shades.

That's all for now! Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment