Saturday, March 16, 2013

Dupes! Essie Fifth Avenue and China Glaze Igniting Love

Hey there!

Today I have a little dupe alert for you! When I fist swatched China Glaze Igniting Love (here) from the Cirque du Soleil collection, it reminded me a lot of Essie Fifth Avenue. So let's just take a look-see!


My pointer and ring fingers have Igniting Love and my thumb, middle finger, and pinky have Fifth Avenue. As far as I can see, these polishes are exactly the same color.


The formulas are different for these polishes, though. Essie is a little thicker and more of a one-coater. But keep in mind I've had that polish for a really long time, so it may have been thinner new.


Igniting Love was thinner and took a little more to build it up to full color opacity, although both polishes are shown with two coats. Igniting Love just required a little thicker coats.

As far as price goes for these polishes, Essie was $8 and China Glaze was around $6.50. In my opinion, China Glaze is the way to go. Cheaper is better when you're a poor college student! Hah. But ultimately the choice is yours!

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment