Saturday, March 2, 2013

Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter and Art You Wondering? Swatch and Review

Hey everyone!

Today I have a couple polishes to show you that I got in the mail recently! I've got Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter and Finger Paints Art You Wondering? Whoop! Let's go!


This is Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter. I love love love this polish! The formula is fantastic and the color is beautiful! My swatch is two lovely coats.


So gorgeous! I had also gotten Finger Paints Art You Wondering?, so I applied that on top of this beautiful turquoise!


Art You Wondering? is a plethora of fine teal glitters in a clear base. The consistency and formula of this glitter was also fantastic and very easy to apply. This is one coat topped with a coat of Out the Door fast-drying topcoat.


I'm really loving this! I've never used Finger Paints before, but have seen many other bloggers use that brand, so I figured I'd give it a try! I was not disappointed at all!

That's all for today, lovelies! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment