Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hi everyone! Happy St. Patty's Day!

I don't exactly have a proper St. Patrick's Day manicure for you today, but I have a nice Kelly green swatch for you!

I'm not normally a wearer of green polishes, which is mainly why I didn't do a themed manicure for St. Patty's Day. Nor am I Irish. So with that said, here's my simple little green contribution for the occasion!


This is Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear Emerald City. It's a really pretty metallic-y Kelly green color, and I've shown two coats.


Although greens are not my style, this is pretty, although I don't think it goes well with my skin tone.


That's all I've got for today! Enjoy your corned beef and cabbage if you so desire a plate! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment